Saturday, January 9, 2010

Maddox

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was tired and fell asleep early. I had a good day Friday. Work has been intense all week so yesterday Dan said that we should go to Maddox for a lunch for a break. It was nice. I got the salmon. That is fun that you got some flowers Mom, It is so fun to get flowers. It sounds like everyone is busy and doing good. Casey ended up having to work this weekend. So I am going o go down to SLC tonight. He has to work all day so I figure I will just go down for dinner. I have to come back up for nursery though tomorrow which sucks. SO I will be their for Sunday dinner tomorrow. Well I hope that everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...