Tuesday, January 5, 2010

quiet Night

I got home from Ogden. I was really late getting there but dad was still waiting so it worked out good. He has a kidney stone and he isn't feeling very well. I hope it passes soon. Me and Robin are just watching movies and resting. I think It won't be long before I get rested up. I hope. I am excited to sew tomorrow. It will be nice to start working on my quilt again. I am really liking working on it. Work is calming down and that is good. It is nice to get back to normal again. Tomorrow they are walking through the old building so hopefully that goes well and we are done with two buildings. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...