Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesdays

Karen, you are rocking Mario Bros. That is awesome. Robin, I am excited for your job applications, that is exciting. I am happy for you. I am going to sew tomorrow and that will be fun. I am sorry that Dad is not feeling well. That is not fun. This morning I had forgot to check my alarm and it wasn't set so I woke up at 7:00 and had to run out the door. I was only 5 minutes late for work and that was a miracle. I finished a audio book called Let the Great World Spin. I did not like it. It was depressing. It was supposed to be one of the best books of 2009. I would strongly disagree. I am reading the Lacuna right now and I am really liking that. It is written by the same person who wrote the Poison Wood Bible and that was a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...