Thursday, January 7, 2010

Safe and sound

Dad made it home safe and sound tonight. That is good. He has been working hard. Work was still crazy today but it is getting calmer and calmer. Tomorrow I have to move everything off the floors so they can put a finishing on them. Lucky me. I am sure I will have help. At least I hope so. I am tired tonight also. I can feel myself getting worn out. Iam not going to work early next week. I am going back to my regular hours. That will feel like a vacation right there. I have been working 9 - 10 hours a day. I can't keep up that pace. I am not sure how dad does it. It is so cold here today. It just feels like an ice berg. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...