Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun time

RAchel I am glad that you had a good time.  You looked so good when you got home.  I was glad it turned out.  We had a great time also.  Anytime you want a babysitter I am there.  I had such a good time.  He is such a good baby.  We made it home safe and sound and it is always too quiet when I am here with out everyone.  Teresa came over and visited with me for awhile, while Jed had to work.  It was nice to visit.  Dad leaves at 7 in the morning so he has to leave here around 5.  That is going to be one early morning for him.  He comes back on Thursday.  I am going to go take Julie to dinner tomorrow night at the hospital.  Kyle has his surgery on Tuesday.  I probably will take her to dinner that night also.  I will see.  Not much else to report.  I sure had a good week.  Man I could do this every week.  I know I am sure we will eventually need to rest but it has been so much fun.  Thanks you Robin and Karen for driving me to Logan.  I am so spoiled. 
LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...