Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lazy Day

Today was good.  I tried to wear my glasses all day but my nose got sweaty and I couldn't handle it.  I rode my bike to the bike and let Isaac push it around, he has been wanting to do that.  We went to the mall and Sams club this afternoon and that was nice.  This evening was really nice outside.  I was going to go to the zoo but ended up just playing outside.  Isaac got his pants muddy and I didn't want to change his clothes again.  Casey had a good time at the gun class, thanks Karen.  Casey's sister Kim got engaged.  I am happy for her, I like Max.  That is all my gossip have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...