Thursday, August 2, 2012

I owe my soul to the company store

I am with you Robin, I have had a hard time getting into the Olympics also.  We tried to watch it last night but the commercials and all the build up annoyed us.  Isaac only took a hour nap so I didn't get much sewing done.  We did got to the pool in the afternoon and that was fun.  Isaac wasn't as into it but it was alright with me.  We got a letter in the mail from the IRS and we owe more money for the 2010 tax year so Casey set up a payment plan with them.  So we went out to dinner to Fredricos to do something fun.  Casey is excited for the class Saturday Karen, it will be fun.  I am glad that Dad made it home safety.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...