I am with you Robin, I have had a hard time getting into the Olympics also. We tried to watch it last night but the commercials and all the build up annoyed us. Isaac only took a hour nap so I didn't get much sewing done. We did got to the pool in the afternoon and that was fun. Isaac wasn't as into it but it was alright with me. We got a letter in the mail from the IRS and we owe more money for the 2010 tax year so Casey set up a payment plan with them. So we went out to dinner to Fredricos to do something fun. Casey is excited for the class Saturday Karen, it will be fun. I am glad that Dad made it home safety.
Love
Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment