Friday, August 3, 2012

Nice Company

I am sure you have all heard by now that my work was super nice to me. Since my prescriptions were so much on this insurance they are giving 1200 dollars to cover it until my deductible kicks in. I was super socked when they told me. I thought that was super nice. I have never heard of a company doing that before. I am excited for my concealed weapons class tomorrow also. Don't worry about us shooting people mom, i think that the class is more about not shoot people. We also had our monthly work party today. It was fun and there was a ton of food as usual. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...