Monday, July 30, 2012

Cute

Thanks for the pictures Karen, I really like how they look on your couch.  The look really nice.  Today was pretty good.  We went on a walk this morning and meet Casey for lunch.  Calleen called Casey today and said that Leona was staying with her and she wanted us to sign the house over to her.  So they came over about 1 and talked.  Isaac woke up around 2, he was kind of grumpy today.  I feel bad because he seems to always be grumpy when she visits.  Casey got off at 3:30 and we went over to the ups store and got the papers signed and notarized.  Calleen picked all the plums that were out over the basketball court.  I think that is what they are.  I have never given that tree much thought so it was good to see the fruit being used.  Then they had to go back and feed the cows.  Isaac was upset tonight, I think that he must be tired.  He went to bed really well and was excited that Casey put him to bed.  We have eaten all the chicken which surprised me, it was good.  Thank you.  I hope that everyone had a good day.  I think that this week is going to be long without any holidays.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...