Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nice Day also

I had a nice day also.  I sewed a lot and got most of the costumes done.  I just need to do the elastic on the hats and then I am done.  I thought I would make some belts for the costumes.  I am going to do that after I finish the hats.  I went to Joanns to get some material and then I went to the hospital to see Kyle.  He looked good.  We sat and talked for a long time.  It was nice.  Casey called and said he wanted to take us to dinner so I came back and we went to dinner.  I didn't have much ambition after than so I just read and played farmville.  Dad has worked all day.  Poor guy.  He is going to be one tired man.  I hope they getting working soon.  Well have a nice Sunday.  I am going to try and go to church.  It was nice to have a quiet day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...