Friday, August 3, 2012

Sugar

I went two whole days with out sugar and you know it made a big difference.  I had lots of sugar today and I am a lot more nervous.  I am going to have to try and watch my sugar intake.  I have been trying to eat an orange or something like that instead of M& M for snack time and today I had M&M.  I think I am going to try and cut way back on the sugar.  That is going to be really hard for me.  I will see how I do.  I am not going to give it up but I have way too much of it.  Not much else going on with me.  I went shopping with Robin and she bought me Zuppa's for dinner. It tasted really good.  I hope you all have a good weekend.  I am looking forward to having a quiet one.  Isaac looks so big in his pictures.  I think he has grown a foot.  Good luck with the concealed weapons class tomorrow.  Remember not to shoot anyone.
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...