Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Watering day

I really like the tea towel Karen, good job.  Your stitches are very even.  Today was good, Isaac was in a better mood and we had a slower paced day.  We went to the park at 10 and meet people from the ward.  It was fun to talk to everyone.  We were there for an hour and Isaac was bored.  He kept coming over to me signing all done and bye.  His nursery leader was there and said that he was a good communicator.  We meet Casey for lunch.  We spend the afternoon in the basement and it was nice and cool.  The bishopric came over and visited us tonight.  They asked how you were Mom and Dad.  Casey mowed the lawn tonight also, it looks so good after it has been mowed.  I hope everyone has a nice evening.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...