Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lazy night

I had a good night.  I was sewing and broke the thread and I couldn't remember how to rethread it so I thought I would sit for a minute and think about it and I feel sound asleep.  That was good.  I opened the case and the instructions are on there.  I will sew again tomorrow.  I had a busy day at work.  I think that is going to be the norm.  That is OK with me.  It makes the day go by faster.  Not much else to report.  I do like your tea towel Karen.  It is really cute.  Isaac does communicate very well.  He is so smart.  I thought for sure you were getting a new calling in church with the bishopric coming over.  It has been hot outside.  Have a great thursday.  I can't believe it is August already.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...