Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shoes

We had a rocky start this morning but the day got better.  I could not find Isaac's shoes this morning and Isaac was upset about something.  Maybe he wanted to go back to SLC.  He wasn't happy about something.  I ended up going to shopko at 9, all the other shoe stores open at 10 and I wanted to go to story time.  They had some cute shoes so I got him two pairs, a canvas pair and sandals.  Then I went to Sams to get some bacon and they are only open for exclusive members in the morning,  I had no idea.  He let me in since it was close to when I could go in.  Isaac did a lot better at story time and that was nice.  I made bacon and tomato sandwiches for lunch and met Casey and that made things start going better.  I sewed with Jenn and that was fun.  I sewed the tails on 5 more kites, it is looking good.  I signed up for the next mystery quilt in the afternoon and got some hornet traps.  I think that it will help the hornet problem.  Isaac was in a lot better mood in the afternoon, he was happy and nice.  It was a lot better.  I am sorry you are working so much Robin, it is almost over.  I am glad that you are making tea towels Karen, I am glad that the fabric is getting used.  Good job cleaning Mom, I always feel better cleaning things.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...