Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bedtime

Bedtime can be so hard.  Maybe try a night light.  It is so hard to know what to do.  They don't make  it easy that is for sure.  Teething doesn't help that is for sure.  We didn't get to go see the house but we met in Park City and tried a new place to eat.  I don't think we will go there again.  It was just OK.  Then we went to the outlet mall and I got some baby clothes for Camille's babyshower and Karen bought a coat.  It was so dang cute.  She looked beautiful in it.  IT was nice to just goof around.  I came home and did baking soda again and then moved all the furniture back in place.  It looks so nice to have organization.  I am going to go get my hair cut after work tomorrow.  I am looking forward to that.  My hair is so long.  Karen said it is suppose to rain on Friday and get cold.  I am not looking forward to that one.  I am glad you are getting settled in Robin.  I really like your apartment.  Have a nice day.  I am looking forward to this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...