Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Looking better

I got home tonight and it was just a mess and I thought everything is dry now I am going to start putting it back together.  I went and got baking soda and sprinkled it around Robin's room and then vacuumed and it was so nice.  Everything looked so nice and clean.  I put away all the boxes back in the closet and moved the recliner from our bedroom in there so we have a place to read books for Isaac.  It looks so nice in there.  I am going to set his bed up tomorrow night and then it will look even better.  I kind of ran out of steam but it is looking better in the living room also.  I am making progress.  I also did the hallway with baking soda and then vacuumed and it looks a lot better also.  I think I am just going to do everything that way.  I am going to go try and order gifts on line right now.  Wish me luck.  I got all my laundry done also.  I will sleep good tonight.  I am excited for this weekend.  Should be a wild one.  I think I am most excited to give Casey' his presents.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...