Sunday, October 7, 2012

When it rain it pours

We got Robin all moved and the move went really well.  Karen stayed until lunch and then went home.  Gary went to lay down and I was just resting and going to read for awhile and I heard this water dripping and I thought I don't sit much in that corner it must be a noise I haven't heard before.  Well I was right I hadn't heard it before.  It wasn't more than a minute later water was flooding down through the ceiling in the hallway.  One of the guys above us had plugged his toilet with food and kept flushing it.  It was just cushing down our ceiling.  I called emergency maintenance and they came and dad went and bought some buckets and then they came and cleaned the carpets.  It has been a long afternoon.  There are those big fans like Karen had in our living room.  It is a mess.  Well at least the hallway got cleaned.  It even got into Robins room.  I am so glad her stuff wasn't in there.  I took pictures and hopefully they will download.  Wish me luck.  I did it.  My first time adding pictures.  I am so excited.  Now I can add pictures.  :)  Rachel, I hope you are feeling OK.  If you need me to come up and help I can take time off.  Please call if you need any help.  I have the best kids.  You guys are amazing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...