Friday, October 12, 2012

Bummer

Sorry about your oven Robin, that sucks.  I hope that they can fix it soon.  Thanks for getting the fireman outfit for Isaac.  I think that will be fun.  I thought he could carry a firetruck with him.  Today was good.  I finished quilting the lemon pepper quilt and just need to bind it now.  We rode our bikes this evening and got pizza for dinner.  It was kind of rainy but not too bad.  Then we came home and got the car and went and visited Randy.  They are doing respite care next week so we are going to go out to dinner for Casey's birthday.  Isaac did really well over there and was really cute which was nice.  Casey has to work at 5 tomorrow so I thought we could go and get lunch for his birthday.  If that works for everyone.  Maybe we could stop at the quilt store in Bountiful if we had some extra time just to look around.  Well we will see everyone tomorrow.  Have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...