Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Open Shut Them

Today was good.  Isaac teeth are still bothering him so he was kind of grumpy.  We had a really nice afternoon though he felt a lot better after his nap.  This morning was story time and he didn't make it the whole time.  He did all the actions to open shut them and it was really cute.  We went out for dinner and then went to the red balloon and got a couple of things for Isaac for Christmas/Birthday.  It was fun.  We had them wrap them so we wouldn't be tempted to give it to him early.  He loved playing in the store.  I pinned the lemon pepper quilt today.  I think that it will be quick to quilt.  I hope that your apartment is drying out Mom.  They really should of payed for a hotel room for you guys, that is so dumb to have you there with those huge fans.  I am glad that you are moving soon.  I am sorry about your crock pot Robin.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...