Friday, October 12, 2012

I can't read

Well Camille's shower really isn't in Centerville it is in Centerfield.  That is by Gunnison so I am not going to that shower.  I will call them in the morning to let them know.  So I will be able to go to lunch with everyone.  I am sorry about your stove Robin.  That sucks.  I hope they fix it soon.  Karen came down tonight and we went to see Grandma Bodily.  She looked so tired.  I hope she makes all the parties.  Deena leaves in the morning.  I was thinking we now have the evening to goof around also.  We should think of something fun to do.  Have a nice morning and I will see you soon. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...