Monday, October 8, 2012

Finishing them up

Today was alright.  Isaac woke up at 5:30 this morning and I didn't get him back to sleep until 7:30.  He is having a hard time going to sleep again tonight.  I think that it is his teeth but I am not sure.  We mostly just hung around the house today.  It was a pretty day.  Casey mowed the lawn tonight probably for the the last time.  It looks nice.  The raspberries are still hanging on which is good.  I finished binding the truck quilt last night and I love it.  It is going to be really nice.  I finished the pumpkin table runner also today.  I have attached pictures.  I forgot to ask how you party went Karen.  I hope that it was fun.  Erica farewell is at 9:30 AM on Sunday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...