Thursday, October 11, 2012

Great Weather

Tonight went a lot better.  He started to cry when we said it was time for a bath but when we were brushing our teeth his mood changed and he got really silly.  It was a really nice change.  Mom I tried to call you when we got back but it just went to voice mail, sorry.  We went on a bike ride this evening.  Isaac's helmet didn't fit him any more so we went to Al's and got him a new one.  Last year the bike helmet he grew out of would hang in his eyes because it was too big.  He has grown a lot.  The weather was really nice today.  We went on a long walk this morning and played in the backyard this afternoon.  We have started eaten the carrots since the apples are gone and he loves them.  I love them too, they have been fun to eat.  I sewed with Jenn and I finished the mystery quilt.  I forgot to take a picture so I will do that tomorrow.  I am excited for this weekend, it will be a lot of fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...