Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm tired

WE got Robin her microwave and dad set up her wireless.  Her place is looking really good.  WE unpacked her crock pot and it was cracked in little pieces.  I will get you a new one.  It was fun to go see her apartment getting into shape.  The apartment still is all tore apart but I will have it back together before Saturday.  I just want to make sure it is all dry and ready.  By the weekend is should be good.  I couldn't sleep last night.  Hopefully I will zonk out tonight.  Have a nice Tuesday.  I love the quilt Rachel.  You are amazing.  Isaac will wear that one out.  He is going to love it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...