Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Amazing

Josh Groban is truly an angel.  He has such a wonderful voice.  It was really fun to go to the concert with Mom.  It made me really happy.  Isaac had a fun time with Casey last night.  They had a good time playing together.  Today was pretty good.  Isaac was a little grumpy but we worked through it.  We went to story time and that was fun.  The last wheel of time book came out last month so I put it on hold so I can read it.  I am excited to see how it ends.  We were going to meet Casey for lunch but Isaac was upset so he came home and had lunch with us there.  It was nice.  Jenn came over and sewed.  I finished this weeks mystery quilt.  I forgot to take a picture but I will put one on tomorrow.  We visited Casey's Dad tonight and they are doing good.  It was nice to visit.  I have attached a picture of Isaac smiling.  Everyone have a good night and dreams of Josh Groban. :)

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...