Wednesday, February 6, 2013

it has been a day

Thanks everyone for the support. I scheduled the surgery on the 21st. he said the morning was booked so I am going to do it late afternoon. It will suck to fast all day but it will be good to sleep the whole night ;) I will keep you updated as I know more. but I should be in good shape in 5 days from what they say :) so that will be good. Then I decided I needed a few things at walmart for projects and food. as I was checking out a guys t.v beeped as he walked through the door. the checker was like wait a sec and you still have the device on. He got super nervous looked around and ran out leaving the t.v behind. he was trying to steal it. CRAZY world. i couldn't believe it. then I went out to my car and my back tire looked low. I drove home and it looked lower. so I speed off to discount tire and there was a staple in my tire. they fixed it for me. They were going to rotate my tires to but one of the lug nuts was wrong and they had to weld it off and it was going to cost 50 dollars and I would have to drive with it missing till I went to the proper place to get the right one. So I didn't get my tired rotated, but they are fixed, Then I came home and ate my weight in chocolate and worked on my lace flower piece. I posted a picture. Its still in progress but its what I have so far. Crazy day!!! Hope tomorrow is less insane. :) have a great night Robin

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a crock about your tires they are the ones that put them on. They should pay to take them off again. Did you show them the receipt that they put them on?

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...