Friday, February 8, 2013

Finally Friday

Mom, I am not sure either what would be good for Isaac for Easter. Here are a couple of things I had on my amazon wish list.  He really doesn't need too much, he is so spoiled.  I am going to come down with Casey tomorrow.  I am going to a relief soceity activity in the morning, it should be done at 12 and then we will come down.  Is that going to be alright?  Other than that not much else to report.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel

LeapFrog Letter Factory Phonics


Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn: Learning Piggy Bank
Product Image


Little Tikes Rocking Horse Blue
Product Image
Anatex Mini Rollercoaster
Product Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...