Monday, February 4, 2013

You raise me up

WOW Karen you did have a burst of energy.  I love nights like that.  You will have to post a picture of your shelves.  Do they look nice where you wanted them?  Robin I am so glad you are learning at school.  That is good.  You are learning new things.  I always think that is important.  Josh was amazing.  Thanks Rachel for driving all the way down.  He was in New York giving a concert and 500 theaters showed it.  I think that is amazing.  His voice was perfect and he is really funny.  I had a really good time.  Rachel is going to research concerts.  They seem to have a lot of them. His new album comes out tomorrow and he sang a lot of the songs and I think it will be a good album.  Rachel will get home around 11:30.  I hope the fog isn't too bad.  Have a great Tuesday.  JACHO is at the hospital all week doing a survey.  I hope we pass.  I went to work early this morning so I have 1/2 hour over.  I get to leave early one day.  I also have to stay late on Wednesday.  I might just leave a little early on Friday.  I will see if I can get out of bed.  I might just go in a little later a couple of days.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...