Monday, February 4, 2013

no sympathy

sorry your heater went out karen that sucks. But I can't feel alot bad its 64 every day at my work. its always on the chilly side. but I does suck so I feel a little bad. anyway I hope josh groban was fun!! I hope he warmed your hearts. Today was good for me I worked and went to school. School is overwhelming I feel so left behind but I have to keep telling myself its a new subject and I can't master it in one day. it takes time. So I am going to do homework tomorrow. Give it some more time. well have a great one Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...