Monday, February 4, 2013

What a day

Well my day started off with no heat at work. It was 40 degrees in the shop when I got there. Luckily my off was 64 so it wasn't as cold as some place but it was still chilly. They got the heat working again right about lunch time. So hopefully it will still work tomorrow. Tonight I felt very productive. I got my new fire alarms put up. Then I put my shelf together. It looks nice. I even got the cabinet lights that Robin got me installed. They are nice Robin. Thanks they are nice and bright. Then I got my dishes done. Impressive I know. Well I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...