Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Luck

Good Luck Robin with the surgeon tomorrow.  If you want me to come with you just let me know.  I can leave work.  I am glad you are going.  I was in a slump today also.  I blame the inversion.  It is wearing on me.  We went and got Rachel her exclusive Josh Groban CD at Target.  It was the last one they had on the shelves.  I did take a picture of it on my shrine.  I thought you would find that amusing.  Not much else going on with us.  It was a crazy day at work.  I don't work on Presidents day.  Karen doesn't get the day off.  Any ideas of something fun to do with a day off? 
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...