Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Quiet night
Work was busy today but I think it will start slowing down in a couple of weeks when US News is over with. Dad's belt broke tonight so I went and got him a new one. His stomach wasn't feeling very well so he stayed home. Isaac is getting so big. He is so smart. He just changes so fast. I found a cute shirt for him at Kohls but I couldn't decide what size to get him. Do you think I should buy size 3? Well Robin I am glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will start feeling better really soon. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment