Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Can't think of a title

I am glad that you are doing good and had a good day Karen.  Robin, I am glad that they scheduled your surgery.  I am glad that you will be feeling better soon.  I will start making a care package for you.  Mom I am so excited for the CD, thank you so much.  We had a good day.  Isaac woke up early but nothing to complain about.  He was in a good mood.  He kept asking to go to nursery so he must of had a good time there.  We walked the mall this evening and that was nice.  I rented the car stroller and Isaac liked that.  He is getting so big, he walked to get in and out by himself.  He knows he shapes.  We were playing with the quiet book today and he just started naming them off.  He is learning a lot.  Well everyone have a good night.  Thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...