Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fun Times

We had a nice day also.  Thanks Karen for staying the night and playing Catan.  I am glad you won.  I thought for sure I would have seen a picture of your shelves for your plants.  I am glad you found your foot Robin.  You are now free to create your projects.  Thanks Rachel for coming down for Josh I have to admit I am way excited to go.  Drive real safe in the fog.  It was a little crazy when Karen drove home last night.  But you are both good drivers.  We had a quiet day.  After Karen left we just slept.  I did start going through my receipts for taxes.  I hate taxes.  They are a pain.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...