Thursday, February 7, 2013

Very Nice

Good job Karen, I am glad that you are busy at work, that is nice.  Robin I like the lace collar, I think that it is coming together really nice.  I am excited to see the finished product.  We had a good day, nothing too exciting.  We walked around the hobby lobby for a while.  Isaac took a long nap so I was able to get some sewing done, it was fun to do.  I watch the kindle fire while I sew and it has been really nice.  When Isaac wakes up he comes in and wants to play a game on it for a while.  It is a nice waking up activity.  Isaac wanted to drive the truck this evening so we looked for a sweater for Casey and mattresses.  Their is a new mattress store in Logan that opened Saturday we went too.  It was nice, the had the same prices and fishers though.  Some of the beds had massage features in it.  It felt really nice I must say.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...