Thursday, February 7, 2013

Random Thought

I am glad that everyone had a good day.  Dad had a bad stomach so he stayed home today.  I think we are back to a really mild diet for awhile.  Get it back in control.  We were walking Shop Ko tonight and a random thought came to me.  What to get Isaac for Easter.  What do you thin he needs?  I was just pondering that thought.  I am excited for the weekend.  I think we are taking Grandma Bodily out for her birthday on Saturday but it might be Friday night with Annette.  I am not sure what is going on.  Stay safe in the snow.  The air was a little better tonight coming home from work.  It just felt better.  I am going to try and do some house work this weekend and maybe some laundry.  It is starting to need it.  Have a nice company luncheon Karen.  I hope you win something.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...