Thursday, January 9, 2014

A snowy day home

Isaac was better today.  It was snowing so we just hung out at home.  It was nice.  Casey worked days and he liked it.  He is tired but doing good.  The Anderson's next door used their snowblower on our driveway again which was really nice of them.  They are really nice people.  I felt like I had something to say but it has escaped me.  Robin what did they find on the Xrays?  Is it your back?  Karen I hope that you have fun at your luncheon and I hope that you win a lot of money.  I hope that you had a good ride on Traxs Mom.  Isaac is excited to see you this weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...