Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Useless

Way to go Karen on making your useless box.  That is fun you got it to work.  It does look pretty useless.  I am glad that Isaac went to the fun park.  He is just getting so grown up.  That is funny he used the whole fish food.  I am sorry I am sure it was a mess to clean up but it did make me laugh.  the retirement party went well today and I am glad it is over.  I have been stressed about that one.  It will seem quiet now.  I did go grocery shopping tonight and we picked up Pizza Hut pizza for dinner.  It was really good.  I even had enough for lunches which is always nice.  It did snow here a little bit also.  Robin I liked your post on facebook.  I thought that was really nice.  We made it to hump day.  Get through tomorrow and the rest of the week will be almost over with.  Robin when do you go to all your appointments.  Let us know how they go.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...