Saturday, January 11, 2014

Free bird

Today was good me and Walter meet up for lunch and went to village inn. Then as we were driving back a used car lot had some nice trucks so we stopped by to look around. At the end of the day Walter has a new truck. It was a good price and he's been saving for a down payment. The guy that financed him said its good to not pay it all off with the bankruptcy because now he won't add it to the process and at the end of it all the car loan will help his credit score go up higher. And after the bankruptcy it's going to be really hard to get a loan out. So it worked out for the best. He's super excited. So that took up most my day. I was glad I got to be there though it was fun to not be the one buying but just being on the side lines. I hope you guys had a fun day stay safe there is a storm coming in. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...