Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fun Times

Your funny Karen.  Thanks for the video but it am still kind of lost on what it does.  I am glad that it came though. :)  We had a pretty good day.  Isaac had another early morning.  I was hoping that he was over that, maybe that was the last time.  We made it to story time and then we went to the pet store to get new fish food.  Isaac dumped the whole thing in last night, it was a mess.  Jenn came over to sew and that was fun.  I am working on a scrap quilt using the ruler Karen got me for Christmas.  Casey was reading to Isaac and he fell fast asleep.  He slept until 4:30 so I was glad that we didn't have to go to scouts today.  All though dinner he talked about going to the fun park and how he goes down the slide.  I told him we could go but I couldn't go with him.  He was ok with that so we went.  It was a fun time and he did really good up there by himself.  It was really busy so I just stayed where he could see me.  It was nice.  Well I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...