Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Zzz

Sorry I didn't blog last night I fell asleep watching netflix and didn't wake up till midnight. I went to the chiropractor today they took some ex rays and I am going in on Tuesday to get adjusted. The groupon has two adjustments so I will have another one after that. From the sound of it I'm messed up so I might go back a couple times if it works. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor during lunch. I think it's just acid reflux, neproxin is horrible for acid reflux but that's what I took for the imflammation so I think it's just going to be medicine swapping. We will see. Then I have the dentist next week we are doing a cleaning and go from there. Tomorrow is also our department work party. Walter is going with me so hopefully I'm not fired later. :) just kidding. Sorry Casey's job is being stupid. I will keep an eye out for jobs as I am looking around. We'll have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...