Monday, January 6, 2014

We did it

We made it through our first Monday back.  Yeah for us.  Robin, I am worried about you.  I hope you get feeling better.  If you need me to help you go to the doctor, I can take some time off.  I am going to go get my tooth fixed on the 13th.  Rachel, I am glad that they are going to release you from enrichment.  Just for a little while.  I will come up on Saturday and help you set up the nursery.  That is going to be fun.  Not much else going on with me.  The big retirement party for someone at my work it tomorrow.  Me and dad went and got his gift tonight so we are all set.  I hope it goes well.  I have invited over 100 people to it.  It is an open house.  Should be a lot of people.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...