Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quiet day

It snowed here also and the commute was terrible.  They hadn't plowed any roads.  Coming home was a lot better.  We just chilled all night.  The missionaries came over and visited for awhile.  They were looking for referrals but we didn't have any.  Rachel, I hope everything works out for Casey.  He is such a nice guy.  I can't believe anyone would be so mean to him.  Robin, I am so glad that you went to the chiropractor.  I hope they make you feel a lot better.  I know they have helped me a lot with my neck.  Karen, I really am glad you are doing well and shoveling snow.  I do however wish it would warm up and we were doing yard work instead.  Not much else to report.  I think I am going to take trax tomorrow and dad will work from home.  It is suppose to be bad weather.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...