Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Weekend

I am glad that you guys had a fun day yesterday.  That sounds really nice.  I am glad that Mom and Dad got new phones.  You have been searching for a while.  We have had a good weekend.  Yesterday Isaac had an accident so I decided to just wash all the sheets and Isaac's blanket also.  He really missed it and had to watch it in the washer.  It made me laugh.  Also at the grocery store I found premade cinnamon rolls.  So I made them and they are delicious.  Casey's friend Nate came up and we meet up with him for lunch.  Casey took off with him after and Isaac took a nap.  I decided to unpick the bad quilting on my quilt so I did that.  Church went pretty good today.  It is at 9 now and I like that better.  Isaac wouldn't go to sharing time so I took him with me to my new sunday school class and that worked out.  I took him to his class afterwards and he stayed by himself so I caught the last of relief society.  I think he is going to be alright in Sunbeams and it will just take a couple of times.  It made me cry all yesterday and this morning when I thought of him going to sunbeams.  He is getting big.  I had an enrichment meeting this afternoon.  Casey was skiing so I took Isaac with me.  Luckily they had a trampoline downstairs so he was happy to stay.  Alice called afterwards and said she was going to suggest that they release me from enrichment since I have been their for a while and with the new baby.  I think that will be good.  Good luck with working a full week everyone.  I am not looking forward to going back to normal.  It has been a nice vacation.

Love
Rachel
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...