Friday, January 10, 2014

Nice

I had a good day.  It was busy and I am behind but that is just the way life goes sometimes.  I did make it through my first week of work in a while.  That was good.  Monday I have a dentist appointment so I am only working 1/2 day.  Robin and I met up with Julie at Gardner Village for dinner.  It was really nice.  Gardner village closes really early so we went over to JoAnns and Julie bought a bunch of decorations for her Christmas tree for the festival of trees next year.  She is going to go tomorrow with Austin and Jen and Bryan and Scott and Sarah to the temple to do Grandma Gumm's work.  I am so excited for them.  Me and dad are going to Logan in the morning.  It should be a fun day.  Have a great weekend  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...