Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quiet day

I think that is so cute Isaac watching his blankets.  He is getting big.  I was looking through our older blog posts and we I can't believe how big he has gotten.  We have been doing the blog for 5 years now.  It was interesting to see what we have done.  We have done a lot of things.
I am glad he did good at Sunbeams.  I have to admit that I am not looking forward to a whole week of work. It has been a while since I have done that one.  I can do it.  Robin dad has been using that phone speaker to play music today and it works really nice.  Karen good luck with the crock pot casserole.  Did you decide which one you are going to make for Friday?  Not much else going on with me.  Andrea should be having her baby sometime this week.  Have a great first full week of January.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...