Friday, January 10, 2014

"Fun"

We had a pretty good day.  I love the clean air the storms bring.  It is really nice outside.  We went to the Hobby Lobby and I got some tote bags for Isaac and Oliver for the hospital.  I am going to put things in Isaac's to do at the hospital and I am going to put things to help with the baby in Oliver's bag.  I hope that it works out alright.  When Casey got home from work Isaac really really wanted to go to the fun park.  So they went and I stayed home.  He loves the fun park and talks about it all the time.  Well drive safe Mom and Dad.  It will be good to see you tomorrow.  Robin and Karen have a good day also.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...