Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snowy Day

It snowed a lot here today also.  I was glad I rode trax.  I am glad you are OK Robin.  That has to really hurt.  Make sure you tell the chiropractor that.  Maybe he can fix them.  I am sorry your party wasn't very good.  We went to the mall and walked around and got some exercise.  That felt nice.  Rachel, I am glad that Casey liked days.  It will be nice to have him home at night.  I am glad that Isaac is doing good.  I am excited to come up on Saturday also.  Robin if you want to come you can.  I am going to meet Julie tomorrow night at Gardner Village.  I thought that would be fun.  Not much else going on with me.  Karen, I hope you have a fun time tomorrow at your party and that your casserole turns out good.  If it does, I will have to try it out. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...