Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fishing

Cute Towels Robin, that is really cute.  I was looking at machine embroidery stuff on pintrest and there is a lot of cute stuff you can do.  Good job being productive Karen.  We had a really nice day.  I had already had my visiting teachers coming this morning so I met with them and then Randy came over and we headed up to Preston to go fishing.  The water levels were really low and all the good places to fish were not under water so we didn't catch anything.  It was still fun.  We stayed a stop for a little while and walk to a new one.  Isaac loves hiking so he liked that.  Both boys were really good today.  We got their around 11 and stayed until 3.  Randy took us out to lunch in preston at the Mexican place, I like it their.  When we got back Casey and Randy worked on his engine for a while.  Casey thinks he know what is wrong and it isn't hard to fix, he is having fun.  Scouts was canceled since they are doing a food drive Saturday so Casey's phone hasn't been working so we went to best buy and got him a new one.  We switched plans also so it will be $20 cheaper.  It isn't much but it is something I guess.  Then we got ice cream to celebrate the new phone.  Isaac and Casey got a little sunburned today, I put sunscreen on him but I wasn't very careful I guess.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...