Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I sew

Karen good luck with no water tomorrow.  I hope it is on before you get back home from work.  Go to the bathroom before you leave work just in case :)   Rachel I am so glad you had fun fishing.  It is so much fun to be outdoors.  Robin I do love those towels.  You are getting really good at that.  Congratulations.  I love your pictures also.  I forgot I got to go to field trip this afternoon.  It was so much fun.  The administration staff went to the Natural History Museum and we had lunch which was really yummy and then had a private tour and we got to go back where they store everything.  It was way cool.  Dad took me out to dinner to celebrate my raise.  YEAH.  I got a yearly raise.  That is nice.  Then we got home and I sewed all my strips together.  Tomorrow night I am hoping to fold them up and iron them.  This weekend I am planning on sewing the cord in it.  It sure is nice to have a kitchen table to work on.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I remembered to wear green also.  Thanks Karen for reminding us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...