Friday, March 20, 2015

Funny

Those saying are funny.  I loved them all.  Thanks they made me smile.  I was so glad it was Friday.  My phone broke and it took 1/2 day to fix it. It was my work phone.  We ate at the Salvadorian place we see all the time coming home from work.  It was OK, cheap but OK.  I don't know if we will go again.  Karen good news I went to Walmart tonight so we don't have to go tomorrow.  Do you want to have lunch in Kamas?  Good luck working all weekend Robin.  Rachel, I hope Casey gets feeling better.  So I thought I would start making a plan subject to change any time for next weekend.  Thursday night me and Rachel have sewing class.  Babysitters are welcomed.  Friday I have a dentist appointment at 7:30 but we are going to play the rest of the day and night.  Saturday at noon we have an Easter Egg hunt at Kays.  Sunday we are hooking up with Walter and Robin for an activity.  I am open for suggestions.  I was thinking the zoo.  Monday we are playing all day again and then Monday night me and Rachel have another sewing class.  Babysitters are welcome.  We want to go swimming sometime and I was thinking maybe Saltaire might be fun.  I am getting excited. So far weather is looking good.  Have a great Saturday.  I am going to roundup at Karen's.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...